Permits and Regulations

If you are unable to store the skip on your driveway or within your property, you may store the skip on the road. However, to do this, you require a skip permit from your local council. Often, councils require you to go through an officially licensed skip hire company. Furthermore, the fines for not having a permit can be severe, and retrospective licenses/permits far more costly than the regular permit price. These prices will depend on your local council and how long you require the skip on the road for, typically ranging from £15-£120. For more information, please contact us at:

Slough: 01753 466 007 High Wycombe: 01494 842 002 London: 0208 2617 455 Onsite: 07500 198110

Depending on your location, you will need to contact the relevant local authority. This could be: